Thursday, September 19, 2019

BLOCK 17, WEEK 4, DAY 1

9_17_19 Tuesday
I'm injured and I don't know what it is, but in hindsight guess its not going to kill me.

My neck, upper trap and just under my ear hurt (maybe a 6)?, they're like in a hard spasm. It hurts down my back on that trap too and sometimes just below my collarbone - kind of feels like a rib's out. I have chiro Saturday.... Anti-inflammatories helped w/pain. I trained like a wuss, dumped my last squat even though the 175 itself felt pretty light - some were forward because the trap/neck thing... I pressed 65 & 70 no real prob after testing w/lighter weights - but couldn't complete the lockout with a shrug (that's what hurts - I didn't go heavier), and I benched with no problem - skipped light backoffs. IDK if I can/should deadlift - it hurts to lift/shrug my shoulder, it hurts to dangle a weight in that arm I guess its tension on the trap, but does not hurt to hold my arm out and lift my arm up.
It doesn't seem to be a shoulder, rc, or pec issue so I'm trying not to freak myself out.

Squat - 150x5 @7 160x5 @8 175x4 @? (dumped 5th, no backoffs)
Press - 20x10, 30x10, 45x5, 50x4 @6, 65x4 @?, 70x4 @??
CG Incl Bench 45x10, 65x10, 75x8, 80x8x2s (no backoff)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOCK 17, WEEK 5, DAY 2

9_26_19 Thursday   Another day another kinda crappy sesh - although the membership coordinator's son who spotted bench, complimented my ...