Sunday, June 9, 2019

BLOCK 14, WEEK 4, DAY4

6_9_19 Sunday Still fighting off a cold. Skipped yesterday on dr.'s orders. Tried to start Tues. training today - its short rest by 3 days; bad news is I'm not superwoman. Good news is, I'll be back.
I had a special bra to compress everything but it exploded in the hole with 185, probably looked funny as hell...pause for 5 sec; it just the bra. I stopped there anyway, residual fatigue. This is the last week of block 14 anyway. Pin bench was the ticket for not pressing on my boob; the biopsy didn't hurt at all never needed ice or painkillers. Bar was a hole lower than last week, so HARDER.

Squat185x1 @8

Pin Bench120x1 @8115x4 @9110x3x2s
n
n
n




JUNE 10 EDIT: I have a cold and feel crappy.

Edi

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOCK 17, WEEK 5, DAY 2

9_26_19 Thursday   Another day another kinda crappy sesh - although the membership coordinator's son who spotted bench, complimented my ...